Join a community who invests in their most important asset - young children.
Members of the Corporate Clubhouse believe that play is the work of childhood, and is the most powerful way in which children grow, learn and thrive.
Your business receives:
- One Power Play* each year -- the museum becomes your private clubhouse for 90 minutes of exclusive play
- 25% off private event rentals -- a perfect place to host an after hours event...with a twist
- 50% off Playful Level memberships -- now you know what to give your employees for the holidays!
- Priority opportunities for named event sponsorships, like Playing Under the Stars and the Power of Play Lunch
- Listing on PlayTacoma.org as a Corporate Clubhouse member
Your employees receive:
- Access to member only play times (Mon. 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Fri. and Sat. 9-10 a.m.)
- Free admission to all Wee Ones Weekly programs (based on availability -- valued at $15 per family per class)
- 10% discount on programs and birthday parties
A la carte options:
- Additional Power Plays* - $200 each (valued at $300)
- Individual Playful Memberships - $50 each (valued at $100)
- Private Parent’s Night Out for 25 children -- treat your employees to a night out without the kids, or book on the night of your company gathering - $400 (valued at $600)
*Power Plays are a private play opportunity in the museum for the Corporate Clubhouse member and its employees. Power Plays occur Monday–Thursday from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Power Plays are valued at $300–500 and must be booked in advance.
Introductory dues: $1,500
Become a member of the Corporate Clubhouse today by contacting Miranda Owen, Coordinator, at 253.627.6031 ext. 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org